Putting together a retreat or team building trip in Latin America and not quite sure where to start?
We can take care of all of the logistics related to travel, transportation, accommodation, meals and activities so you can focus solely on the retreat/trip content and tending to your clients. A lot more goes into the planning and coordination of international group travel than meets the eye and having someone to navigate cultural and language barriers and who knows the tricks of the trade can make all the difference. Heart of Travel is here to create the exact experience you are looking for be it in Guatemala, Oaxaca, Guanajuato, Costa Rica, Panamá, or Ecuador so you can focus on your clients and enjoy leading your retreat or corporate trip.
Our retreat and corporate travel planning services are perfect for people hosting the following kinds of experiences:
Holistic Healing & Wellness Retreats
Digital Nomad Retreats
Entrepreneur Empowerment & Business Development Retreats
Corporate Team Building Trips
Employee Appreciation Retreats
Academic Trips (high schools, undergrad, post graduate programs)
Intimate Conferences (Business or Academic)
How Does Retreat & Corporate Travel Planning Work?
1. Fill out and submit the brief questionnaire
After making your payment, please fill this form with the questionnaire. It’s ok if you don’t have all of the answers, we can figure them out together on our first call. However, the more information you can provide us with in advance, the faster we can narrow things down to meet your specific needs and interests.
2. Set up a time for our call
After we’ve reviewed your we will set up a time for our call. During this call we will go over all of your answers, address any questions you have and chat openly to get a better understanding of the experience you’re trying to create for your participants.
3. Reach out to you via email
Within 5 business days from our initial call, we will reach out to you via email with a proposed itinerary and budget for your retreat based on the details provided in your questionnaire and during our call. Upon reviewing our proposal, you’re welcome to request any edits or changes which we are happy to discuss via email, WhatsApp or phone/video call.
4. Itinerary and budget
We will get back to you with an updated itinerary and budget based on your feedback and we can continue making changes until we have all the details just right for you.
5. Final approval
Once you’ve given us final approval on the itinerary and budget, we will send you an invoice with the option to pay online or via check in the mail. Upon receiving your first installment we will finalize all of the reservations discussed.
6. Answer your questions
Leading up to your trip, we will be available to answer any and all questions that may come up. In the event you want to make small tweaks to the itinerary along the way, we are more than happy to do whenever possible. As we get closer to your departure date, you will be provided with the following information which you can share with your participants. We are more than happy to create custom version with your branding for you to distribute if you’d like!
As we get closer to your departure date you will be provided with the following:
- Tips for travel to this area including information on language, cultural etiquette, currency and weather.
- Packing lists.
- Insider tips and a list of recommended films and books to check out for those looking to deepen their understanding of history, culture, politics and society prior to their trip.
- Basic Travel Spanish Packet.
- List of recommended restaurants, bars, cafés, museums, stores and other points of interest to check out during your free time.
- Maps of the major destinations you’ll be visiting.
- Final copy of your itinerary.
- List of in-country contacts.
- Specific instructions for airport pick up.
- Liability waiver to sign electronically.
$3000 Retreat & Corporate Travel Coordination Fee
Our Retreat and Corporate Travel Planning fee starts at $3000 for groups up to 25 people. For larger groups or smaller groups (under 8 people) please inquire about special pricing. This fee covers the following services:
- Itinerary planning
- Creation of budget
- Reservations for all hotels/rental homes
- Coordination of all transportation needs includes being greeted personally at airport
- Reservations/coordination of meals
- Reservations/coordination of additional activities (ex: hikes, cooking classes, meet and greets with artisans, walking tours, boat rides, etc.)
- A fully bilingual (English/Spanish) Heart of Travel team member with the group at all times to act as your right hand during the trip, answer any questions clients have about the country and handle all the behind the scenes coordination.
- Assembly of welcome “swag bags” or any materials you need prepared prior to your arrival in host country
- Creation of welcome packets, maps, recommendations list etc., with option to personalize it with your branding
- Creation of registration page so we can collect participant information and payment on your behalf (optional)
- Create and distribution of liability waiver
- Coverage under Heart of Travel’s professional liability insurance policy
Not included in our fee:
- Flight and accommodation for Heart of Travel team member in the event they are not already in the country where retreat it happening
- Cost of accommodation, transportation, tours, activities, meals, swag bag goodies, etc.