There are tons of reasons why a private trip might be the best option for you!
Perhaps you were interested in one of our group trips but that dates didn’t work for you or maybe you’re celebrating a special occasion. Whatever it may be, Heart of Travel is here to help by putting together a private trip that meets your specific needs and interests when it comes to dates, destinations, budgets, activities, types of accommodation and transportation and more. Our private trips are great for people looking to have an entirely personalized experience curated by one of our travel experts who will tailor the trip to your travel goals.
Private trips are particularly great options for people in the following situations:
– Individuals, Couples and Groups with specific travel dates
– Individuals, Couples and Groups looking for a completely custom experience to meet specific niche interests
– Family Vacations
– Groups of Friends
– Celebrations: Graduations, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Bachelor/Bachelorette Parties, etc.
– Intimate Destination Weddings
– Sourcing Trips: People interested in establishing relationships with artisans and producers for exportation
Individuals and Groups with specific medical needs
How Does Private Trips Work?
1. Fill out and submit the brief questionnaire
After making your payment, you will receive a link with the questionnaire. It’s ok if you don’t have all of the answers, we can figure them out together on our first call. However, the more information you can provide us with in advance the faster we can narrow things down to meet your specific needs and interests.
2. Set up a time for our call
After we’ve reviewed your questionnaire we will set up a time for our call. During this call we will go over all of your answers, address any questions you have and chat openly to get a better understanding of your travel style and preferences.
3. Reach out to you via email
Within 5 business days from our initial we will reach out to you via email with a proposed itinerary and budget for your trip based on the details provided in your questionnaire and during our call. Upon reviewing our proposal you’re welcome to request any edits or changes which we are happy to discuss via email, Whatsapps or phone/video call.
4. Itinerary and budget
We will get back to you with an updated itinerary and budget based off of your feedback and we can continue making changes until we have all the details just right for you.
5. Final approval
Once you’ve given us final approval on the itinerary and budget we will send you an invoice with the option to pay online or via check in the mail. Upon receiving your first installment we will finalize all of the reservations discussed.
6. Answer your questions
Leading up to your trip we will be available to answer any and all questions that may come up. In the event you want to make small tweaks to the itinerary we are more than happy to do whenever possible
As we get closer to your departure date you will be provided with the following:
- Heart of Travel “Welcome Packet” specific to your destination full of:
- tips for travel to this area including information on language, cultural etiquette, currency, weather,
- packing lists
- insider tips and a list of recommended films and books to check out for those looking to deepen their understanding of history, culture, politics and society prior to their trip
- Basic Travel Spanish Packet
- List of recommended restaurants, bars, cafés, museums, stores and other points of interest to check out during your free time
- Maps of the major destinations you’ll be visiting
- Final copy of your itinerary
- List of in-country contacts
- Specific instructions for airport pick up
- Liability waiver to sign electronically
$500 non refundable deposit for the creation of your itinerary. Upon officially booking the trip with us, $250 will be credited towards the total price of the trip. Trip pricing will vary greatly depending on destination, number of people, type of accommodation and transportation requested, number of activities and meals included etc.
We are able to work with most budgets so just let us know your range and we will gladly accommodate you!