MEET OUR TEAM
Get to know the talented individuals who power Heart of Travel
CHELSEA GLASS | POSITION
Born and raised in Sacramento, CA, Chelsea loves home, but Guatemala stole her heart. Optimist, changemaker and lover of all things travel. In her downtime, you’ll find her reading, walking her dogs and eating pasta.
ANA CASTILLO | POSITION
Proud Chapina who loves traveling, nature, marine life and people watching. Fluent Spanglish speaker and avid street food eater. She’s also known to go by the nickname “Chiva”.
JIMENA URREA | POSITION
100% Chapina who loves traveling almost as much as she loves Guatemala. She is a bilingual clinical psychologist with positive, infectious energy. Loves animals and plants of all kinds. Believer in the power of kindness.
SELVYN HERRERA | POSITION
100% Chapin, born and raised on the Pacific coast. Selvyn is a lover of flora, fauna, Guatemalan history and of course soccer! He’s been working in tourism for over 10 years and loves sharing his country with visitors.
They are here to:
- Dispel myths and foster positive economic growth while respecting local customs, cultures, and communities.
- Change the way you travel and shake up an industry historically dominated by men.
- Provide you with a travel experience that is not only fun but also encourages you to broaden your perspectives and look at the world from various lenses.
- Create a type of travel that is sustainable and empowering for local communities and individuals, and kind to our environment.
- Share experiences that connect us with people from around the world.
- Challenge the status quo and shift paradigms as well all embark on a constant journey of discovery and growth.
- Be good and honest people and have fun while we’re at it!